Register your game

Forum to discuss 2019 gaming
MTierney
Major
Major

Register your game

Post by MTierney » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:06 pm

Due to the large numbers of players attending this year we are going to have to allocate space for large games. If you have a game that requires more room that a single standard table it needs to be registered. We need the following information.

What game you have scheduled. When will it begin. I assume all large games will go all week, but if not when do you plan on ending. Space could be used by others.

Exact dimensions of the game in inches and what you would like for table space. Example: Two standard 30” x 96” tables plus a side table for charts. If you know the exact configuration you want (how the tables are arranged) that would help. We will have standard 30” x 96” and 30” x 72” tables.

How many players. This will help us allow more elbow space for the really bigger games.

Once your game is registered, I will post that information here to confirm. We will set up the tables beforehand and have each marked and reserved. We will hold the space for 24 hours past the scheduled start time to allow for delays. If no one shows after that time, the space will open for others.

There will be a large space in the room center for open gaming for standard games that need not be reserved.

A number of you have already notified me with the above information so you need not reply here. We have only about six weeks until the Con so please get this information to me as soon as possible. Thanks

Merv Tierney
Winterfest Wargaming

nashvillen
PFC
PFC

Re: Register your game

Post by nashvillen » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:24 pm

Sent a PM with details as requested.

MTierney
Major
Major

Post by MTierney » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:31 am

Mike,
Got your message. Star Fleet will be good to go! Thanks
Merv

Ardwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ardwulf » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:33 pm

I'll just assume we already have Atlantic wall on the list.
-----
Gary N. Mengle/Ardwulf
https://www.youtube.com/ardwulfslair

MTierney
Major
Major

Post by MTierney » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:01 am

Atlantic Wall is registered.

nashvillen
PFC
PFC

Post by nashvillen » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:30 pm

Merv, there has been a development in that a critical component of our Early Beginnings game (the 2x30x96 tables) game is not going to happen, at least this year.

Please remove it from the registration. The other game (2x30x72, plus a couple of half tables) is full. We will have at least one player who is familiar with other gaming (OCS, Flat Top, etc) who will be happy to join in with those existing games.

Mike Curtis

MTierney
Major
Major

Post by MTierney » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:52 pm

Mike,
I am sorry to hear that and will adjust accordingly. How many players do you have coming for the other game?
Merv

nashvillen
PFC
PFC

Post by nashvillen » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:28 pm

We will have seven for the main Federation and Empire game. We will have one extra person, myself, but I am more interested in other games at the event and will find plenty to do, I think.

MarkLacerenza
Private
Private

Post by MarkLacerenza » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:15 pm

My brother and I will be there Wednesday about 6:00 PM, we are playing Thunder in the East and will need two tables. The map size is 42 x 50.

MTierney
Major
Major

Post by MTierney » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:26 pm

Mark,
I have you registered for Thunder in the East. Thanks
Merv Tierney