GOSS Atlantic Wall

Ardwulf
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

GOSS Atlantic Wall

Post by Ardwulf » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:15 pm

2018 may (hopefully) be my first Winterfest, driving over daily from Lorain County. I understand that GOSS Atlantic Wall has been played at the even in the past. Are they any such plans for this year? If not already, is there any interest in AW or maybe Hurtgen Forest?
-----
Gary N. Mengle/Ardwulf
https://www.youtube.com/ardwulfslair

MTierney
Major
Major

Re: GOSS Atlantic Wall

Post by MTierney » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:20 pm

Ardwulf (share your name?),
My son Shawn and I were the drivers of that a couple years ago. I still have it set up in my game room and no players! I would love to find some interest in it but no one in the group likes the GOSS system. We did not get very far in our game that time. Lots of effort in setting up and not much gain. Wish it was not so! Love that game. Hope you can join us though.

Merv

Ardwulf
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post by Ardwulf » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:02 am

Oh, hey, sorry for the long delay! I've basically decided I'm coming (first timer) but having nothing lined up yet. AW remains at the top of my to-play list; I'd had the impression that it'd gotten some traction at Winterfest.
-----
Gary N. Mengle/Ardwulf
https://www.youtube.com/ardwulfslair

tombeach
Major
Major

Post by tombeach » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:50 pm

Ardwulf,

I am an avid GOSS gamer who played in the AW game at WF previously. And I would be very interested in playing any of the GOSS titles. However, due to my work situation, I cannot guarantee my attendance until a few weeks prior to the event at the earliest. So ideally you would either have someone else to play the GOSS game with and I would simply join your confirmed game if I can attend, or you would want to have a backup game in case I could not attend were it only the two of us. All of that said, if you'd like to pursue the possibility of a GOSS game, I'd be very interested. Thanks.

Tom

MTierney
Major
Major

Post by MTierney » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:47 am

Gary,
Wish I could commit to AW but going to be playing OCS. Hope you will join us, but as I mentioned in the post above, this group is not keen on GOSS. Just so you know beforehand. If you are really interested in that game, contact me. I live in Randolph Ohio and we game on weekends. Still have it set up.....
Merv