Official T-Shirt Thread

HQ for planning the next gaming event in Sandusky
Madison
Uber-Oberst
Uber-Oberst

Re: Official T-Shirt Thread

Post by Madison » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:52 pm

Dave, these are the long sleeve Hanes Beefy-T. I have the option to mix and match but the prices are a lot higher per unit even though you can combine it all on the same order. Doing 1 type of shirt in 1 color is where the price drop happens. Changing colors and shirt styles makes you start over at the cost of 1 price and reduction happens if you increase the numbers. Make sense?

Madison
Uber-Oberst
Uber-Oberst

Post by Madison » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Well right before I was ready to check out and pay extra for speedy shipping to have the shirts arrive by the 12th, I went to google reviews of this company just to see if anything came up. Well there is a boat load of issues so sorry to get your hopes up, but I'm not taking a chance on a internet order from California with these kinds of reviews. I'll see if I can get an order in with a local place in Ann Arbor, or hell maybe we can find a place in Sandusky proper I can send the art to and let Dave handle the pickup if it runs past our time at winterfest.

Sorry guys, I just waited too long to do this and don't want to rush and screw it up.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/ooShirts

Madison
Uber-Oberst
Uber-Oberst

Post by Madison » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:20 pm

This is what the final shirt design looks like. I'm looking local and can probably get these very affordable but they won't be ready in time and we can disperse them to Dave or something so he can get your shirts to you. Stay tuned.